Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Beginning For Everything

Okay,

So here we go. It's time to start a blog. Type some things, try to choose from a wide array of unsatisfactory images as a temporary background...until one can figure out how to resize her own images the right size for  blogspots demands! Next is arranging the layout so it won't offend anyone for not making sense. I suppose the point might remain not to annoy myself first and foremost. Next is adjusting some lame excuse for what seems to sum one up in a "profile" so that anyone and all can peruse my self-portraits mid-nighting as art to their hearts content. Next.. I guess we start typing, and by we; I of course mean I.  There is no one else here to type this blog. Well occasionally there will be another type of self typing this blog in the middle of the night when I need to avoid reading T.J. Clark or finalizing my senior thesis topic..And here we go, enough blabber, I must speak my truth about why the hell you are here, or why you might be considering leaving this page before I even get to the point...

So welcome to my blog. A blog about art. A blog about inspiration. A blog about whatever art pisses me off.

A blog about art like it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment